Quantcast

Matching Abaqus result with equation for calculating nodal stress

Matching Abaqus result with equation for calculating nodal stress

samuel88
I want to match the result I get from calculating nodal stress using equation with the value I get from Abaqus. My nodal displacements match when I use Abaqus and computation. But the nodal stresses are different in both cases.

Please click on this link below to access my question on google doc.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gePRGgjTIFl64t-YNpVQLQyp704tTfmolhgy3qNasFw/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you.