J-Integral in Explicit

gabrid08
Hello, everyone

I am trying to model a C(T) specimen to derive the resistance curve from
it..
As it can be seen from the figure above, I have modeled it considering a
non-sharp crack with crack front defined by the row of elements ahead of the
pre-crack tip. The growth is simulated by element deletion considering a
damage evolution law (GTN model, in abaqus known as porous metal plasticity
which requires Explicit).

I want to obtain the J-Integral values for each time step so I can derive
the J-Δa curve. How could that be done in Abaqus/Explicit? What would be the
most easy and straightforward way to do it?

Thank you in advance

<http://abaqus-users.1086179.n5.nabble.com/file/t9086/Fig1.png>

--
Sent from: http://abaqus-users.1086179.n5.nabble.com/