Interfacial Thermal Stress

Abaqus Users mailing list

Hello everyone,

I want toobtain the interfacial shear stress between layer and sublayer after cooling atelastic state. As shown in attached file, I modeled three layers boundedtogether. top and bottom layer are made of copper and third layer of SiN.I created it by both partitioning and tie constraint. But when I cut it in themiddle, there was no interfacial shear stress at interfaces of layers.

Pleasekindly let me know if I'm considering something wrong.
Thank youin advance,
Mohsen