Influence of temperature on Beam model

Abaqus Users mailing list
Hello All,

I am doing analysis on subsea pipeline dragged by anchor using Beam
model(Pipe 31 elements). When i include the temperature effects, the
iterations do not converge. Could some one help me with the probable
reason/ solution for same.

The same parameters work with Shell element model (300m length). I am using
information from beam model to model the pipeline affected in Shell element
model. I have attached the beam model cae file and input files.

--
Best Regards,
Adarsh Gupta