Importing distributed loads (FZ; FY; FX) with Excel file for stress calculation

Importing distributed loads (FZ; FY; FX) with Excel file for stress calculation

Malo Ginot
Hello, For aircraft structural testing, I'm searching how to import into Abaqus distributed loads. I have at my disposition (from CFD calculus) excel file with cloud data (X,Y,Z) and the corresponding resultants efforts (FX,FY,FZ). Abaqus propose the tool "mapped field" where I can enter cloud data in XYZ format with the corresponding field value. This is usefull for creating non uniform pressure (normal to surface) but in my case I need to import resultants efforts (FX;FY;FZ), and the load tool "surface traction" does not support "mapped field". I learnt that it can be done by subroutine DLOAD but a need Visual studio and Fortran installed, and have don't have any knowlegde in that kind of software. Some one have ideas? Thank you, Malo Ginot