Quantcast

Identifying the edges or faces using indices

Identifying the edges or faces using indices

Gautham91
Hello, I am new to scripting in Abaqus using python. I have created 6 edge objects in my model and I want to create a node set of a particular edge. I tried getNodes() to extract the nodes but the error expecting Geom sequence pops up. I am also unable to understand about how to associate the edge index with an edge I created. Can anyone please help me understand please

Re: Identifying the edges or faces using indices

jeffergj
you should show an example of the code you are having trouble with.