How to use double precision when user subroutine is an object file?

How to use double precision when user subroutine is an object file?

anhunxia
My platform is WinXP, and I compiled my .for file to a .obj file.
When I perform the analysis, the system told me "Error: ABAQUS/Explicit
user subroutines cannot be supplied as an object file when double
precision is used".
But when I use .for file directly, it is no problem.
Is it impossible to use double precision with an obj file?

Community email addresses:
  Post message: [hidden email]
  Subscribe:    [hidden email]
  Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]