How to solve negative eigenvalue error ?

How to solve negative eigenvalue error ?

Prajapatijay718
Hello,
 I'm doing FE simulation in 3D Printer with ABS material. For that, I have design Nozzle, filament and glass plate. Initially my nozzle at 240 degree, filament at 25 degree, and glass at 80-degree temperature. in step-1 Nozzle inside surface and filament all surface has surface-to-surface contact and filament is moving (0.0002 m/s)  through the hot nozzle and due to conduction process filament melt and reach up to 240 degree temperature. And filament moves until nozzle end. then I have 1 mm distance between nozzle and glass. in step-2 my glass should move (X-Direction with 0.002 m/s) and filament should move downward direction (Y-direction with 0.0002 m/s) [I took random speed ]. And I have made a node to surface contact between glass upper face and filament all surface. but when my step-2 start it stops with an error of too many attempts are required and in warning negative eigenvalue. Can anybody help me to solve this problem ? at this moment I'm totally confused to solve this problem. you ideas will help me a lot.

Re: How to solve negative eigenvalue error ?

Prajapatijay718
I have used coĆ¼pled-temperature-displacement step for thermal-mechanical process together.