How to input the fiber direction data which is vector form??

How to input the fiber direction data which is vector form??

woojong
Hi guys!
 How to input the fiber direction data which is vector form??
 I have fiber directions data like this.

 Element ID     x      y      z (1 fiber direction's vectors)   x      y      z (2 fiber direction's vectors)

 1 fiber direction's vector and 2 fiber direction's vector are not perpendicular because of shear angle.
 For this reason if I set a local coordinate for each element, I can't get a result I want.
  like this

  So I want to input the above data to set fiber directions.
 How to solve it??   Help me guys...