How to import the fiber direction data?

woojong
Hi guys.How to input the fiber direction data?
 I have fiber direction data which is vector form .
 Element ID      x    y   z (1 fiber direction which is vector)   x   y   z  ( 2 fiber direction)

 1 fiber direction and 2 fiber direction are not usually perpendicular because of shear angle.If I set local coordinates for each element as primary axis is 1 fiber direction, 2 fiber direction is automatically oriented to 1 fiber direction perpendicularly.

 So I can't get a result I want.
 Therefore how to input the above data to abaqus?
 Help me guys...