How to import the fiber direction data?

woojong
Hi guys.
 How to input the fiber direction data?

 I have fiber direction data which is vector form like this
 Element ID      x    y   z (1 fiber direction which is vector)   x   y   z  ( 2 fiber direction)

 1 fiber direction and 2 fiber direction are not usually perpendicular because of shear angle after forming.If I set local coordinates for each element as primary axis is 1 fiber direction, 2 fiber direction is automatically oriented to 1 fiber direction perpendicularly.So I can't get a result I want.

 Therefore I want to know how to input the above data to abaqus. If I need to use umat code, Is there examples about that.
 Help me guys...