How to define concentrate load based time and space along a line?

How to define concentrate load based time and space along a line?

Abaqus Users mailing list
Dear abaqus users:
 I am focusing on the guided wave propagating in the plate. When I intend to simulate the force produced by the transducer. I need to define loads along a line, like 20mm, and the load is varying by space and time. The analytical field can realize the space distribution but can not realize the time delay of the excitation. Is there a way to realize it?
 Thanks in advance!