How can I get buckling coefficient K of a panel of steel plate girder by using nonlinear inelastic analysis?

How can I get buckling coefficient K of a panel of steel plate girder by using nonlinear inelastic analysis?

Abaqus Users mailing list
Dear Friends,
 I am modelling a steel plate girder (bending test and shear test). I would like to determine buckling coefficient Kb (bending test) or Kt (shear test) of a panel of steel plate girder under pure bending and pure shear, respectively based on the results obtained from analysis (ABAQUS).
 Can anybody give me the solution to get this value?
 In my opinion, I think they determine Kb based on critical edge stress Sigma0cr = Kb.Pi^2.E.(t/d)^2/12(1-v^2)
 or Kt based on shear buckling stress Tcr = Kt.Pi^2.E.(t/d)^2/12(1-v^2)
 And critical edge stress Sigma0cr, Tcr are determined from analysis
 However, I do not know how to determine Critical edge stress Sigma0cr, Tcr in ABAQUS
 Can anybody give me some advice?
 Thank you so much