How can I define Anisotropic Plasticity in Abaqus?

How can I define Anisotropic Plasticity in Abaqus?

gunaydinkadir
I have an orthotropic ductile metal with elastoplastic material data, and I will do a crush analysis in ABAQUS-Explicit. The stress-strain curves for my materials are differing according to direction highly after yield point, and the breaking strain in the longitudinal direction is 12%, but in the transverse direction is 3%. So, how can I model it? What criterion can I use?