Quantcast

Help! A small aqua problem

Cathy039
floatingcollar.rar
Can somebody help me with this problem?
 A floating collar subject to the wave, want to see how the displacement will be, But no matter what I tried,  It shows fixed increment too large, or too many attempts, I tried to change the increment to the minimum, still can't get the results. So I guess maybe it is the problem of the input files, can somebody help me find the mistakes, thank you so much!

Re: Help! A small aqua problem

balbastre
Hi!

I'm working on Aqua, and I have seen similar problems. It seems to me that there are too many variables, so the problem does't converge. Try to change the boundary conditions.

Best regards