Fully coupled analysis

sai krishna-2
Hi PPL
  I need some help regarding a Dyanamic Temperature-Stress analysis in Explicit.
  I wanna know is there any formulation in ABAQUS/Explicit for running the analysis faster. Like we use mass scaling function for running an analysis faster for a quasi static profcess in Explicit. I wanna simulate a thermal model for a quasi static process in Explicit. The problem is that when I submt an analysis in Explicit it says it requires more than 2 lac increments for the analysis. It doesn't even even run a for a single time increment for one month. Can any of you suggest me a solution for this problem? I am using a workstation of 8 gb ram for the analysis.
  Thanking you
  SAI KRISHNA

Community email addresses:
  Post message: [hidden email]
  Subscribe:    [hidden email]
  Unsubscribe:  [hidden email]
  List owner:   [hidden email]

Shortcut URL to this page:
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Fully coupled analysis

Benz-2
What is your stable time increment ? What the total time of the
simulation ? What are the material involved ? Is the mesh fine ?

BenZ.

--- In [hidden email], sai krishna <kris_online8183@y...>
wrote:

> Hi PPL
>   I need some help regarding a Dyanamic Temperature-Stress
analysis in Explicit.
>   I wanna know is there any formulation in ABAQUS/Explicit for
running the analysis faster. Like we use mass scaling function for
running an analysis faster for a quasi static profcess in Explicit.
I wanna simulate a thermal model for a quasi static process in
Explicit. The problem is that when I submt an analysis in Explicit
it says it requires more than 2 lac increments for the analysis. It
doesn't even even run a for a single time increment for one month.
Can any of you suggest me a solution for this problem? I am using a
workstation of 8 gb ram for the analysis.
>   Thanking you
>   SAI KRISHNA

Community email addresses:
  Post message: [hidden email]