Forces in the rebar

Eblis
Hi there,

I'm not able to see the 'RBFOR' even when I define this in the field output and I have reinforcement modelled as T3D2; I get the following message:
"Element output with rebar parameter is currently available for membrane, shell or surface elements only. In order to visualize the rebar results, you should convert the input data so that the rebar is defined using membrane, shell or surface elements."

I cannot use shell/membrane as I cannot change the current element (C3D8R), any suggestion to view the rebar forces/outputs would be appreciated.

Cheers,