Extract element output variables in double precision

Extract element output variables in double precision

raka.aditya2005
Hello All,

 I have managed to get the nodal variables in double precision with the help of Mr. Baeker  by using output_precision=all in my command line. But this does not improve the output of the element output.

 I still see my stress and strain values in single precision:

 ({'baseElementType': 'CAX4R', 'conjugateData': None, 'conjugateDataDouble': 'unknown', 'data': 0.375967741012573, 'dataDouble': 'unknown', 'elementLabel': 375, 'face': None, 'instance': 'OdbInstance object', 'integrationPoint': None, 'inv3': None, 'localCoordSystem': None, 'localCoordSystemDouble': 'unknown', 'magnitude': None, 'maxInPlanePrincipal': None, 'maxPrincipal': None, 'midPrincipal': None, 'minInPlanePrincipal': None, 'minPrincipal': None, 'mises': None, 'nodeLabel': None, 'outOfPlanePrincipal': None, 'position': CENTROID, 'precision': SINGLE_PRECISION, 'press': None, 'sectionPoint': None, 'tresca': None, 'type': SCALAR})

 Is there any way I can get the stresses values in single precision?

 Thanks,
 Aditya.