Explicit Cylinder CAE required

Junaid Afzal
Dear Abaqus Users,
Hello,
         Can I get CAE of the cylinder with 0.015 mm in diameter and 0.015 in length for explicit simulation of normal tension from above and the bottom face of the cylinder, i.e. strained 30 %. The material is simple Aluminum, Please I need cylinder in solid form. If someone helps me out.
With email, you can also find out what i am trying to do.

Regards
--

M.Sc. Muhammad Junaid Afzal

Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter

Leichtbauzentrum Panta Rhei

Lehrstuhl Konstruktion und Fertigung

Brandenburgische Technische Universität (BTU) Cottbus - Senftenberg

Konrad Wachsmann-Allee 17

03046 Cottbus

Re: Explicit Cylinder CAE required

Frank Richter-2

Look up the examples on "upsetting" in the manual and adapt to your needs.
Good luck
Frank

Am 29.08.2018 um 21:38 schrieb Junaid Afzal [hidden email]
[Abaqus]: