Error - plasticity algorithm,

gigicap
Hi all, I have modeled a facade of a masonry building as a flat element of no tension material. I imposed on the façade some displacements and I did the analysis with the mohr coulomb criterion. These error occurs: -The plasticity/creep/ connector friction algorithm did not converge at points ::: -Force equilibrium accepted using the alternate tolerance. -The strain increment is so large that the program will not attempt the plasticity calculation at ::: points. How can I fix these errors? Is there a way to see the results of the various increments in one step? Thanks for your attention!