Error : Time increment required is less than the minimum specified

Error : Time increment required is less than the minimum specified

Hoon
Hi. I've tried a non-linear analysis about washer pressure test.

But errors occurred like 'Time increments required is less than the minimum specified' or 'Too many increments needed to complete this step'.

I've found some advice and followed them. But there's no progress.... It must be a convergence problem.

But I can't find what caused this problem. I need help.... I attached my input file below. Thank you for your time

PressureTest.inp