Energy Balance in Abaqus

An, Ning
Hi,

According to the tutorial, the energy balance for a model can be written as:

Etotal = ALLKE + ALLIE + ALLVD + ALLFD - ALLWK

However, I found that the above energy balance equation is not true for an
Implicit dynamics simulation. I think the kinetic energy in the history
output is the kinetic energy for the structure at a specific time and when
we calculate the energy balance, we should use the increase of kinematic
energy.  Have anyone examined this energy balance equation in your
simulations?

Thanks for your time.