EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in ABQSMAAncAdbModule.dll (code 3221225477)

EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in ABQSMAAncAdbModule.dll (code 3221225477)

mr.shgr
Hi guys
I face an error when I try to use UMAT for my composite model in ABAQUS
 Would you please help me on this ?!

 Error: standard.exe / rank 0 / thread 0  encountered an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in ABQSMAAncAdbModule.dll (code 3221225477)

 My UMAT works fine in another analysis but when I try to use it in a little bit complex problem ... This error is shown .