Defining state variable and it's output in VUAMP

Defining state variable and it's output in VUAMP

Abaqus Users mailing list
Hello.
 I am writing a VUAMP code for defining amplitude in my model. I have few common questions regarding VUAMP.

 1 How to define  state variable in VUAMP ?
 2 How to define increment in state variables ?
 3. hoo to see field output of a state variable  ?

 Thanks in advance
 Abhishek

Re: Defining state variable and it's output in VUAMP

 >>> 1 How to define  state variable in VUAMP ?
Use SVARS array. Each user amplitude his own array with size set to
VARIABLES option in inputdeck.

 >>> 2 How to define increment in state variables ?
Number of current increment? Abaqus does not provide this information to
VUAMP.
In this case you can count increment by yourself using using state
variable: SVARS(1)=SVARS(1)+1

 >>> how to see field output of a state variable  ?
In general state variable can be stored as SDV output but not in VUAMP
case.
Here state variable are no associate with nodes or elements so we cannot
say about field output but more about history output.
There is no option to save history state variable. You can use OPEN and
WRITE statement in fortran to save these data to separate file.

Regards,
Bartosz