Quantcast

Creep analysis in abaqus

katti prashant
Hi all,

  I have a problem on creep which has to be solved in ABAQUS.

  The input we have for the analysis is a graph of strain Vs time.

  As I have seen, for the creep analysis in abaqus we need to pass the parameter like "A","m" and "n".  in LAW=STRAIN.

  I don't know what these parameters stands for and how to get the values out of this Strain Vs time graph.

  It will be very helpful if anybody can tell me how to solve the creep problem in ABAQUS and how to get the values for "A","m" and "n".

  Regards and thanks in advance

  Prashant

http://us.click.yahoo.com/AHchtC/4FxNAA/yQLSAA/PMYolB/TM

Shortcut URL to this page:
Yahoo! Groups Links

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Re: Creep analysis in abaqus

Benz-2
The viscoelastic must be identified on experimental data, so there
is no "problem to solve". The law you refer to as to be fitted on
these experimental curves by classic techniques.

BenZ.

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/97bhrC/LGxNAA/yQLSAA/PMYolB/TM