Coupled Heat and Mass Transfer

maheshyalagach
Dear ABAQUS Community,

 I had a question or possibility to couple both heat and mass transfer analysis. I am modeling a moisture uptake behavior for a microelectronics application. Currently, I am using a sequentially coupled analysis where I am running 3 simulations. 1st: Heat transfer (NT11), input temperature (from heat transfer) as predefined field 2nd: Mass diffusion analysis to get NNC11 and 3rd: Thermo mechanical (using coupled temperature displacement) step to analyze the stress behavior from thermal and moisture (mass) distribution obtained from  1st and 2nd models. Is there any approach where I can couple both heat and mass transfer as a single modeling approach.
 Any leads are appreciated.

 Thanks a lot in advance,

 Mahesh Yalagach