Concrete UMAT subroutine

abouferass88
Dear colleagues,

 I have got concrete material UMAT subroutine which was developed based on the model proposed by Mazars model " J. Mazars (1984). Application of the mechanics of the damage to the nonlinear behavior and the rupture of the structural concrete, Doctorate of state of the University Paris VI". I tried to use this UMAT for reinforced concrete column subjected to cyclic loading. I used C3D8R solid element but i got the very strange  hysteresis behavior. I have attached the UMAT subroutine for anyone who is familiar with the concrete UMAT and can make review for the applicability of this UMAT subroutine for the concrete material.

 UMAT Subroutine: https://www.4shared.com/file/R4cEg9Vxgm/M220510_umat.html https://www.4shared.com/file/R4cEg9Vxgm/M220510_umat.html

 The reference for the Model: J. Mazars (1984). Application of the mechanics of the damage to the nonlinear behavior and the rupture of the structural concrete, Doctorate of state of the University Paris VI