Change the Odb file directory-move the odb files

Change the Odb file directory-move the odb files

Wazysky
Hi ,

My Disk space (C) is almost full due to the size of the odb files generated from my models.
I am looking for a way to change these files directory to another drive which has enormous size fits these files.

I find out that the directory for odb/output files can be set during the installation so I missed that already and cannot go back.
My cae files are saved in specific file destination (I have chosen) but the odb ones are in another.

can I move the odb files from the default folder C/Tem to a new one?
can I set the odb file default destination/directory in Abaqus to a new location?

Thanks for your time