CDP Constitutive Model

Jordy Sosa
Hello, I am Jordy Sosa and I am currently studying for a Masters. I would
like to know if you happen to have a Excel file for Concrete Damage
Plasticity that you can share with me. I have created one already but my
results are wrong, and got one from a colleague and is also incorrect for
Abaqus usage. The software tells me there is excessive distortion in the
concrete and ends the analysis. Please help me or advise me, and If you
could share an excel sheet that is correct, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much! Have an outstanding day!
Sincerely, Jordy Sosa