Another Computational Biomechanics opening at Zimmer Biomet

Another Computational Biomechanics opening at Zimmer Biomet

Levine, Danny
All,

I recently posted 2 links for Research positions at Zimmer Biomet (Warsaw, IN) in the Computational Biomechanics group.

We have another opening that has just been approved, and the link is: http://www.zimmer.com/careers/search/job-details.html?nPostingId=132212&nPostingTargetId=194487&id=QCVFK026203F3VBQBV7V47VNG&LG=EN&mask=zimextus

Please note that I will not reply to any inquiries sent directly to me. Please use the link and go through the established application process.

Regards,

Danny Levine

[Zimmer Biomet - The Power of Us]

Danny L. Levine