Adding a moving heat source (convection heat transfer) in ABAQUS without user Subroutine?

Adding a moving heat source (convection heat transfer) in ABAQUS without user Subroutine?

hassan605@yahoo.com
Hello Everybody
In fact i want to simulate a situation where a stationary nozzle is spraying cold liquid on moving body OR in opposite case we can say that a moving nozzle is spraying cold liquid on stationary body.My Target is to apply this thermal load assuming convection heat transfer problem in Abaqus without using any user subroutine.Thank you for your time and response.

Dr. Hassan Ijaz