Acceleration

I have an acceleration-time and reaction force vs time history from Abaqus and want to I want to convert acceleration-time history to force time history in order to match the extracted reaction force - time history from abaqus.
Would it be simply multiplying the acceleration time history with the know mass?

When I multiply with known mass (in my case the mass of the impactor) I get a very high peak force and it's not matching with the reaction force -time history from Abaqus.

Any suggestions?

Moeen