Abaqus line and uniform displacement

gigicap
Hi I'm Luigi and i need help! How can I impose a displacement such that in figure? If I do before line displacement an then uniform, jobs abort because of in the common point are defined two bcs simultaneously. <http://abaqus-users.1086179.n5.nabble.com/file/t8773/Prospetti-Modello.jpg>

Re: Abaqus line and uniform displacement

George Papazafeiropoulos
You have to partition the boundary at the point where the slope changes from linear to horizontal, and then define an analytical field for the linear part of the distribution.
 To define a partition, in the Part or Assembly module, go to Tools->Partition
 To define an analytical field, in the Interaction or Load module, go to Tools-Analytical Field->Create and create a linear analytical fiel.

 Best regards,
George Papazafeiropoulos
Captain, Infrastructure Engineer, Hellenic Ministry of National Defence
Civil Engineer, M.Sc., Ph.D. candidate, NTUA
Email: [hidden email]