ABAQUS thermo-structural coupled analysis HELP

ABAQUS thermo-structural coupled analysis HELP

aiaru
Hi!

Please help me, I am new to ABAQUS.
I am studying civil engineering and currently working for research about energy piles. Thus, I need to study how to make thermo structural coupled analysis in ABAQUS. For the start, I  wanted to redo the attached example (which made in ANSYS Mechanical) in ABAQUS.

So the problem is that in ANSYS to make coupled analysis, user firstly simulates thermal analysis and then uses retrieved result to get the stress arised in the beam. However, I do not know how it is done in ABAQUS.
Please give any suggestions or useful links!!

THANKS!