A problem in importing an implicit step to an explicit one.

A problem in importing an implicit step to an explicit one.

m_motaal_design
Hello everybody. I have a model in which a bolted connection is being simulated. I started the solution
 with an implicit dynamic step as I needed to pretension the bolts and in the same time to save time. I ran the model successfully for the first implicit step at the end of which the convergence turned to be very slow in rate.
 after that i decided to make an extensive explicit step to avoid convergence troubles especially that the model has sever plastic deformations. Now  when I am trying importing the explicit step after the implicit dynamic one an error is given related to the kinematic coupling I used in the model. it has the following msg:
 "SPECIFIED SURFACE ASSEMBLY_KM DOES NOT EXIST. THIS SURFACE MUST BE
           DEFINED."
 I have already removed all constraints and boundary conditions and redefined them as it have to be specified  again in the explicit step. I also do not know how to model preload in in an explicit step if anybody got about those two issues can he/she please share it. Thank you in advance.