2D composite Modelling

kitty
Sir,
I am working on 2D composite DCB.I have created model using 2D Planar with  base feature as shell.It compose of 12 layer of composite layup.(in composite layup dialouge its showing element type as solid.
But after submitting job i get error as follows:
ELEMENT 1 INSTANCE BOTTOM-1: LAYERED MATERIAL PROPERTIES CAN NOT BE SPECIFIED FOR THIS ELEMENT TYPE.
Please sir tell me the Possible solution of error.
Thanks in advance.